Terms of Cooperation
This Terms of Cooperation constitutes the agreement between PLAYit (“We”, “Us”) and our business partner(“You”).
Please be aware, You and We are independent service providers, and nothing contained in our cooperation shall be deemed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary, or other similar relationships between You and Us. Each Party has sole responsibility for its activities and its personnel, and shall have no authority and shall not represent to any third party that it has the authority to bind or otherwise obligate the other Party in any manner.
1. Types of Cooperation
We are willing to cooperate with various creative people to help improve our users’ experience.
1.1 If You are a Website Owner:
You can add the JS SDK We designed for You in Your website, activate PLAYit when downloading or playing videos or music, Your website will not only have ultimate media experience but also earn good revenue.
1.2 If You are an APP Developer
You can recommend users to download or activate PLAYit automatically when the video is playing. Except that You will have good revenue based on the amount of installation and activation, You are integrating an ultimate video playing service in Your APP.
1.3 If You need Technology Collaboration
You can have the technical support You need from Smart Muxer. Smart Muxer is a unique technology developed by PLAYit, which can merge video and audio within seconds without any extra storage. With this technology, You can efficiently merge video and music with Your APPs such as video downloader or editor; meanwhile, the partners who are utilizing Smart Muxer could get extra revenue based on viewership.
2. How to apply for cooperation with PLAYit
You can file an application for cooperation via the Business Cooperation Website, We will review Your application as soon as possible. Reply will be sent to You once review completes. Please always be subject to our policies, or else We will take action according to the rights granted by the laws, regulations and this Terms of Cooperation.
3. What We expect from You
3.1 PLAYit reserves the right to approve or to deny the application of a Business partner at any time. It is Your obligation to make sure Your website or app complies, at all times, with PLAYit’s eligibility rules.
The following are examples of sites/apps that are not eligible for participation:
- Websites or apps contain material that infringes the rights of others or promotes copyright piracy (including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property rights).
- Websites or apps with reference to illicit practices or shock human dignity: Contents with pornographic character staging minors; Contents making the apology of war crimes, crimes against humanity; Contents provoking discrimination, hate or violence towards a person or towards a group of persons (an ethnic group, a nation, a race or a religion); and etc.
- Websites or apps with illegal, false, or deceptive investment advice.
- Websites or apps promoting any type of illegal substance or activity (i.e., how to build a bomb, hacking, ‘phreaking’, etc.)
- Websites that arbitrarily tamper with the JS SDK code for access for profit.
- Websites or apps that are under construction or incomplete.
- Websites with extremely limited audiences or viewership (less than 50,000 unique visitors per day).
- Apps with extremely limited audiences or viewership (less than 10,000 unique visitors per day).
3.2 PLAYit is a Top player which is popular with millions of users. We cherish our reputation and want to maintain a respectful environment with our business partners, which means You must follow these basic rules of conduct:
A. comply with applicable laws;
B. RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS, INCLUDING PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. PLEASE REFER TO OUR COPYRIGHT POLICY IN SECTION 3.4 AND MAKE SURE YOU WILL ALWAYS OBSERVE THE REQUIREMENT OF NON- INFRINGEMENT OF ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
C. don’t abuse or harm others or Yourself (or threaten or encourage such abuse or harm) -- for example, by misleading, defrauding, defaming, bullying, harassing, or stalking others;
D. don’t abuse, harm, interfere with, or disrupt the services We provide.
3.3 Some of our services will allow You to play some content like music, video on Your website via PLAYit. PLAYit is a player which can’t identify the legality and copyright of the content it plays. If You choose to use PLAYit, please make sure You have the necessary rights to do so and that the content played by PLAYit is lawful.
3.4 Copyright Policy
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You shall not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion block any website or URL We have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate Your cooperation with Us if Your website contains any such content that infringes anyone’s copyright.
Although We are not subject to United States law, We voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, We have the right to block all violating websites and URLs upon receipt of effective notifications of claimed infringement.. At the same time, We will inform You of such a complaint.
You can file a counter-notification at [email protected] if a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against You. In such counter-notification You must have the following information:
- Provide a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted material that was removed or disabled and the location from where it was removed or disabled.
- Provide a statement under penalty of perjury that You have a good faith belief that the copyrighted material was removed or disabled because of a mistake or misidentification.
- Provide Your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Provide a statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court in the district where You are located.
- Accept service of process from the complainant.
The copyrighted material that was blocked or disabled will be re-enabled upon receipt of valid counter-notification.
4. What will happen in case of any breach of any terms
A. You will be warned for the first time
B. Your account will be terminated or We will stop cooperation with You immediately if You seriously breach this Terms of Service, You shall not claim any fees of service related to breach of terms.
You acknowledge that We are entitled to take any actions as per the laws and regulations to reduce losses and prevent potential damages.
5. About these terms
By law, You have certain rights that can’t be limited by a contract like these terms of service. These terms are in no way intended to restrict those rights.
These terms describe the relationship between You and us. They don’t create any legal rights for other people or organizations, even if others benefit from that relationship under these terms.
We want to make these terms easy to understand, so we’ve used examples from our services. But not all services mentioned may be available in Your country.
If it turns out that a particular term is not valid or enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
If You don’t follow these terms or the service-specific additional terms, and We don’t take action right away, that doesn’t mean we’re giving up any rights that We may have, such as taking action in the future.
We may update these terms (1) to reflect changes in our services or how We do business for example, when We add new services, features, technologies, pricing, or benefits (or remove old ones), (2) for legal, regulatory, or security reasons, or (3) to prevent abuse or harm.
If We materially change these terms, we’ll provide You with reasonable advance notice and the opportunity to review the changes, except (1) when We launch a new service or feature, or (2) in urgent situations, such as preventing ongoing abuse or responding to legal requirements. If You don’t agree to the new terms, You should email Us and stop using the services We provide.